8 January 2010

Ellacotts' Support



Here I am at the top of the race course, visualising (not praying!), and it worked!

I'd like to welcome on board Ellacotts Chartered Accountants and Business Advisers from Banbury, many thanks for your support! Click on the title to link to Ellacotts' website.

Flights booked for Europa Cup races in La Molina, Spain at the end of the month, after which I'll spend a few days back in the UK before flying up to Scotland for the British Paralympic Association Paralymic Team Celebration. Then I'll be jet setting off to Kimberley, BC, Canada to qualify in the Speed Races for the Paralympics! That is if all keeps going to plan, I get good results in La Molina and get picked!

We're having a cold snap, -20 yesterday, but the powder made it well worth it! Unfortunately I ripped my jacket skiing in the trees, but nothing a patch won't mend. Tree skiing training is great for forcing one to turn lots, while ripping through a bowl of virgin pow on my new fat Head ski makes big floating arks through the pow so much fun! Akin to speed training perhaps.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

When do you guys race in kimberley, I would like to throw something up on my site in events section. http://kimberleycondo.ca/winter-vacations/ . Good luck to you.