13 June 2010

Skiing in Holland with Gravity Snowsports!

You might think of Holland as an unlikely place to go for ski training, but with two 500m long slopes, Europe's biggest indoor slope, Snowworld in Landgraaf proved excellent for some spring Giant Slalom training.


Photos:
Tips from Coach Glen at top of 500m indoor slope
Ski MK Racers, Chinese Downhill training, Landgraaf
Discussing technique with racer, Daniel Barton


I drove my week old car with new, light and easy to use handcontrols, courtesy of DS&P Mobility Electronics. Brilliant! 380 miles later, I jointed the Gravity Snowsports team in Holland on the snow!

It feels so good to be picking up speed again, back on snow! I tested out skis for next season. Thanks for inviting me along and for great coaching, Gravity Snowsports!



Video to follow shortly. Click on the title to find out more about Gravity Snowsports, to improve your skiing.

See http://www.dsp-mobilityelectronics.com/ for driving controls

No comments: