17 February 2012

First Live TV Interview!


My husband and I featured on ITV's Lorraine Show yesterday!!!

Being live on National TV was exciting and Pete represented Serre Chevalier, France, where I train but I didn't get a chance to mention recent medals I've won or my website. So much to say, so little time!

ITV's Daybreak also wanted us but that'll be another day. This week I also featured on Channel 5 News, filmed at my sponsors Solihull David Lloyd gym - click on title to watch it as well as articles in the Daily Mail, Birmingham Mail, Coventry Telegrapgh, Stratford Herald and Warwick Courier!



I'm hoping the publicity will attract interest. My hard work training has payed off with great results (7 medals in Europe and World Cups qualification so far this year). Sadly I can't afford to race in World Cups as I get no funding and have to raise the annual £20,000 myself to continue representing GB.

I do Motivational Speaking and Workshops as well as youth work and talks in schools. If you are interested in sponsorship or speaking opportunities, please contact me through www.annaturney.com

No comments: