Luke and Dave make excellent progress up the UK on their bikes... thanks to everyone for your support.
"Finally got to B&B in Kendal. Another 92 miles under the belt, and its getting hillier and harder!
Excellent route today (Thursday) thanks to Fletch's advice about skirting around both major hills and the busiest roads, which is no mean feat, between Manchester and Liverpool and up into east Lancashire."
Half way - assuming it's 1000 total!
Many thanks for your support, your generosity has blown me away. So far the boys have raised a whopping £580 towards next season's ski racing - which will cover a large chunk of pre season training to set me up for the November Europa Cup races - can't wait to get back on snow!
Luke and Dave are also fundraising for Spinal Research who appreciate your support - who knows what the scientists might discover?!
Fletch, thanks for putting the boys up in Knutsford! I still have the lucky fossil you gave me after my accident - and its kept me safe so far, although not always upright.
Keep an eye on the blog for updates!
10 June 2011
- ► 2012 (12)
- Summer of a Lifetime has Started!
- Over £2500 raised for Charity as Luke and Dave Rea...
- Video footage from Scotland
- Dave and Luke have reached Scotland!
- Half Way! Luke and Dave Fundraising for Spinal Res...
- Luke and Dave Hit the North!
- 85 miles today but easy riding!
- Only 733 Miles to go!
- Courageous Cyclists make it to Exeter
- Land's End to John O'Groats
- Olympic Park
- ▼ June (11)
- ► 2010 (37)
- ► 2009 (20)
- ► 2008 (12)