12 June 2011
Video footage from Scotland
Lovely morning crossing Arran first thing to catch a 9:30 ferry.
More of the same to Tarbert on the Mull of Kintyre for 1st lunch (pic). Spent the rest of the day crisscrossing the Mull of Kintyre to Oban (inc 2nd lunch).
Amazing countryside and good weather too - and a great ad for beautiful Scotland! About 80 miles done today.
Thank you so much to everyone who has donated to the charities. Luke and Dave are cracking on despite saving the hills for the end!
Posted by Anna's Blog at 15:00
- ► 2012 (12)
- Summer of a Lifetime has Started!
- Over £2500 raised for Charity as Luke and Dave Rea...
- Video footage from Scotland
- Dave and Luke have reached Scotland!
- Half Way! Luke and Dave Fundraising for Spinal Res...
- Luke and Dave Hit the North!
- 85 miles today but easy riding!
- Only 733 Miles to go!
- Courageous Cyclists make it to Exeter
- Land's End to John O'Groats
- Olympic Park
- ▼ June (11)
- ► 2010 (37)
- ► 2009 (20)
- ► 2008 (12)