6 June 2011
Luke and Dave have now left Exeter and aim to reach Bristol tonight (over 80 miles), then Shrewsbury tomorrow night (110 miles).
They are loaded up...
...and equipped with bottom saving cream!
Luke and Dave are fundraising for both Spinal Research and my ski race training. Thank you so much to everyone who has donated, shown an interest and is putting them up en route.
They have raised £220 so far! To donate, click on the title, thank you!
Onwards and upwards boys, only about 733 miles to go before you reach John O'Groats!
I shall be updating the blog with their progress so do keep an eye on it!
- ► 2012 (12)
- Summer of a Lifetime has Started!
- Over £2500 raised for Charity as Luke and Dave Rea...
- Video footage from Scotland
- Dave and Luke have reached Scotland!
- Half Way! Luke and Dave Fundraising for Spinal Res...
- Luke and Dave Hit the North!
- 85 miles today but easy riding!
- Only 733 Miles to go!
- Courageous Cyclists make it to Exeter
- Land's End to John O'Groats
- Olympic Park
- ▼ June (11)
- ► 2010 (37)
- ► 2009 (20)
- ► 2008 (12)