11 May 2010

Misticon Lady and Proud!

Misticon discount: Click on the title above to access Misticon and type 'anna' in the discount box for your 10% discount!






Back in Feb, Charlotte Dutton, creator of Misticon and x pro-boarder invited me to become a ‘Misticon Lady’, hooked me up with some of their gorgeous, quirky, cool collection and organised a shoot with Fashion Photographer George Althaus. It was out of this world!

I was kind of freaked out by the camera at first but Charlotte is super laid back so I soon relaxed into it. For the first time in my life I actually enjoyed having my photo taken (being styled by x Topshop London designer obviously helped)!

Misticon clothes are beautiful, trendy, edgy and very London and the pics are crazy cool! They're also selling Monkee Genes and amazing Love Burlesque footwear.

The Misticon site is brilliant, really fun and dangerously addictive. Check out the Summer 2010 Lookbook. With Misticon you can't help but make your mark! And they’re doing a delicious organic T-shirt with a striking Staffie painting on the front to raise cash for Battersea Dog and Cat’s home. Just ordering mine now. Love it!

Photos by George Althaus www.georgegamedia.com

1 comment:

darren said...

Misticon now available at UrbanCove.com