6 May 2010

Thank you HEAD!



A huge thank you to Head, your skis are extremely responsive, the edges hold really well and the edge change is quick and smooth allowing me to really attack and focus on the race course. I get great feedback from them when I ski, which is especially important in a monoski because you have less direct contact with the ski.

A friend lent me some Head powder skis which are awesome too!

Since I have been using Head skis for the last season, they've helped me get to the next level. I have absolute confidence in my skis, which played a very real part in my success in the Paralympic Games. Thank you Head!

The Head team has been excellent and I sincerely hope we can carry on working together to help me on my journey to winning gold in Sochi!

Photo by George Althaus, www.georgegamedia.com

No comments: